Every product starts as a sample and getting this part right, is the start of getting everything right, getting it wrong and nightmares will surely follow. It’s really worth putting in that little extra effort to make the sample process successful, so let’s take a look the process and discuss some ideas to optimise results!…
I am sure that you have all at one time or another had problems with firescale and/or related issues on your jewelry, and no matter what you try, as much as you clean the items, the problem remains, or it might temporarily go away but within days ugly staining returns on your product. Frustrating…
- Metal Prices!
- Kapitmas and Corona Virus
- Public Holiday KapitMas 2020
- Happy Festive Season
- Making Jewelry in Bali : how we did it then and how we do it now!
- Software and Systems Changes at Kapit Mas!
- Successful Product Development
- The Importance of Metal Handling Control to Ensure High Quality Jewelry Production
- Plating Plating Plating……
- A few thoughts from Ben on how to choose the right way to produce your jewelry masters
- Kapit Mas New Website is Now Live!
- Kapit Mas Partner with Umicore