Hi All, Rather than the customary end of year newsletter that people write this year I thought I would break the mold and send out a “welcome to the New Year” letter instead to review the last year and update on our plans for 2023. Last year we did quite some analysis on our strengths…
Hi All, In modern history, 2020 will certainly be one of the most reviewed years in hindsight, but right now as we go through it, it is foresight which is needed and which will help us out! The most recent thing to affect us, in the jewellery industry is the huge increase – and volatility…
- Welcome to 2023!
- Finally!!! Recycled Gold Available Through Kapit Mas!
- Metal Prices!
- Kapitmas and Corona Virus
- Public Holiday KapitMas 2020
- Happy Festive Season
- Making Jewelry in Bali : how we did it then and how we do it now!
- Software and Systems Changes at Kapit Mas!
- Successful Product Development
- The Importance of Metal Handling Control to Ensure High Quality Jewelry Production
- Plating Plating Plating……
- A few thoughts from Ben on how to choose the right way to produce your jewelry masters