Every product starts as a sample and getting this part right, is the start of getting everything right, getting it wrong and nightmares will surely follow. It’s really worth putting in that little extra effort to make the sample process successful, so let’s take a look the process and discuss some ideas to optimise results!…
Confused as to which mastering technique is the best for your designs? Here are a few thoughts that might help you to decide. We produce around 1,000 new masters per month! That’s a lot of work, and due to the huge variation in the items we produce we use a wide variety of master making…
- Finally!!! Recycled Gold Available Through Kapit Mas!
- Metal Prices!
- Kapitmas and Corona Virus
- Public Holiday KapitMas 2020
- Happy Festive Season
- Making Jewelry in Bali : how we did it then and how we do it now!
- Software and Systems Changes at Kapit Mas!
- Successful Product Development
- The Importance of Metal Handling Control to Ensure High Quality Jewelry Production
- Plating Plating Plating……
- A few thoughts from Ben on how to choose the right way to produce your jewelry masters